- Obsolete Date 31-12-2099
- End of support date 31-12-2104
- Weight 310 gm
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 3.4 x 1.6 x 6 in
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 86 x 40 x 150 mm
- Mounting Mounting plate for use with a single-gang wall-box. Several optional mount kits are available to attach the AP to a dual-gang wall-box, directly to the wall, or to support desk mounting.
- Ports 3 10/100/1000BASE-T (local), 1 10/100/1000BASE-T (uplink), 2 10/100/1000BASE-T (pass-through)
- Warranty Limited lifetime warranty
- Connectivity, standard IEEE 802.11ac
- Weight 0.68 lb
- Power Consumption 9.7 W maximum (unit only)
- Input voltage 48 VDC, direct DC power or PoE
- Operating humidity range 5% to 93% non-condensing
With a maximum concurrent data rate of 867Mbps in the 5GHz band and 400Mbps in the 2.4GHz band, Aruba 303H Unified Hospitality Access Points deliver high-performance Gigabit Wi-Fi for hospitality and branch environments at an attractive price point. It supports multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) and 2 spatial streams (2SS) to provide simultaneous data transmission for up to two devices, maximizing data throughput and improving network efficiency. The Aruba 303H AP combines wireless and wired access in a single compact device. Three local Gigabit Ethernet ports are available to securely attach wired devices to your network. One of these ports is also capable of supplying PoE power to the attached device. This multi-functional Wave 2 access point delivers best-in class Wi-Fi connectivity for hospitality and branch offices, enabling an always-on user experience with low total cost of ownership (TCO).
High-performance 802.11ac Wave 2 AP for Hospitality and Branch Offices
Aruba 303H Unified Hospitality Access Points provide, in one platform, both controller-based and instant modes. Customers can choose to deploy in one mode and switch to the other if requirements change.
The 303H AP can be managed by Aruba Central in the cloud, or managed by Aruba AirWave on-premise.
Delivers up to 867 Mbps in the 5GHz band (with 2SS/VHT80 clients) and up to 400 Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (with 2SS/VHT40 clients).
Supports multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) and 2 spatial streams (2SS) to provide simultaneous data transmission for up to two devices, maximizing data throughput and improving network efficiency.
Aruba Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technologies- including Aruba ClientMatch, AppRF, Clarity and AirMatch- ensure the 303H will have the best radio connection while providing control and visibility to the WLAN and applications dynamically, especially in the changing evnironments.
Powered by IEEE 802.3af PoE or 48V DC power.
Three local GbE ports can be used to connect wired devices to the network and provide POE power, giving the flexiblity and stability for users in branch offices and remote stations.
Aruba 303H Unified Hospitality Access Points support various mount options including wall, wall box and desk mount, fitting into different environments nicely and conveniently.
Flexible Deployment Options
Lower unit price when compared to the existing 205H AP, making this AP ideal for customers who want to replace the existing 205H or expand their networks.
Aruba 303H Unified Hospitality Access Points, the successor of the existing Aruba 205H access points, provide richer feature sets to benefit customers.
Cost-effective Wave 2 Access Point
- Aruba 1 Year Foundation Care Next Business Day Exchange AP-303H Service
- Aruba 3 Year Foundation Care Next Business Day Exchange AP-303H Service
- Aruba 5 Year Foundation Care Next Business Day Exchange AP-303H Service
- PC-AC-DEN (DK) AC Power Cord
- PC-AC-EC CONT EURO AC POWER CORD
- PC-AC-IT (IT) AC Power Cord
- PC-AC-SWI (CH) AC Power Cord
- PC-AC-UK (UK) AC Power Cord
- PC-AC-ZA (ZA) AC Power Cord
- AP-303H-MNT1 SINGLE-GANG MOUNT KIT
- PC-OD-AC-P-INT INTL OTDR AC CABLE
- Purple Partner Solution Overview
- Aruba 203H Series Hospitality Access Points Ordering Guide
- Aruba Products and Solutions Brochure
- Aruba 303H Series Wireless Access Points Data Sheet
- Aruba 303H Series Wireless Access Points Ordering Guide
- Is your network ready to support a mobile workforce?
- Aruba 303H Series Unified Hospitality Access Points