- Obsolete Date 31-03-2023
- End of support date 31-03-2028
- Weight R4G18-63001 is 0.12 lb R4G19-63001 is 0.16 lb
- Weight R4G18-63001 is 0.059 kg R4G19-63001 is 0.072 kg
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 13 (L) x 11 (W) x 1.2 (H) in
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 33 (L) x 28 (W) x 3 (H) cm
- Wavelength 850nm and 1310nm
- Connector type LC and MPO
- Cable type Uses OM3/OM4 LC and MPO Cabling
- Maximum distance 150m OM4 100m OM3
- Fiber type Multi mode
- Ports QSFP28
- Transceiver form factor Pluggable transceiver
- Warranty The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HPE products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HPE shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Does interconnect reliability and reach impacting your infrastructure? HPE StoreFabric Ethernet Transceivers, Active Optical Cables and Direct Attached Copper cables are designed to increase the performance of network connectivity, requiring high-bandwidth, low-latency connections between compute nodes, Storage nodes and switch nodes. To verify superior system performance, HPE StoreFabric Ethernet Transceivers, AOCs and DACs deliver compatibility with Hewlett Packard Enterprise storage solutions and networking adapters.
Optimized port configuration enables high-speed rack connectivity to the server at 10GbE or 25GbE speeds with 100GbE uplink ports.
Transceivers are designed for growing bandwidth in data centers and providing high speed and efficient connectivity.
Compliance with Restriction on Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive.
HPE StoreFabric Transceivers exceed industry requirements to deliver high performance and high quality resulting in low or no faults over solution life.
Rigorous Production Testing Delivers Ease of Installation, Performance, and Durability
Advanced Transceiver Features
Designed to increase the performance of network connectivity, requiring high-bandwidth, low-latency connections between compute nodes and switch nodes.
QSFP28 form factor to reduce cost and improve reliability while delivering industry compatibility.
Allows Ethernet switches to delivers 100GbE ports, which may further breakout into four 25GbE ports or support for 40GbE, which can further breakout into four 10GbE ports.
Breakout Copper DAC and Optical AOC Cables
- HPE SN2700M 100GbE 32QSFP28 Switch
- HPE SN2410M 25GbE 48SFP28 8QSFP28 Swch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2100M 100GbE 16QSFP28 Half Width Switch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2100M 100GbE 8QSFP28 Half Width Switch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2700M 100GbE 16QSFP28 Switch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2410M 25GbE 24SFP28 4QSFP28 Switch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2410bM 10GbE 48SFP+ 8QSFP28 Switch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2410bM 10GbE 24SFP+ 4QSFP28 Switch