- Obsolete Date 31-05-2023
- End of support date 31-01-2029
- Availability features Additional ports with upgrade license Hot-swappable power supplies Hot-swappable fan trays
- Product Dimensions (metric) 4.39 x 43.8 x 43 6 cm
- Product Dimensions (imperial) 1.72 x 17.24 x 17 in
- Model availability 48+8 ports active switch, 24+4 ports active switch (need license to upgrade 24+4 additional ports)
- Weight 8.52 kg
- Upgradability HPE SN2410bM 10GbE 24-port upgrade license
- Port speed 10 Gb
- Ports 24 SFP+ and 4 QSFP28
- Protocol supported Ethernet
- Encryption capability None
- Aggregate switch bandwidth 4 Tbps
- Software (optional) HPE SN2410bM 10GbE 24p Upgrade license HPE SN2410M 25GbE 24p Upgrade license
- Software (required) ONYX and ONIE
- Weight 18.8 lb
- Media types 24 SFP+ and 4 QSFP28
- Form factor 1U
- Warranty 3-year parts, 3-year labor, 3-year onsite support coverage. For more warranty information visit to http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home.
How can you provide fast, reliable, and cost-effective connectivity in the data center with predictable performance? HPE M-series SN2410M Ethernet switches are ideal for modern server and storage networks. They are an ideal top-of-rack (ToR) solution with 10 GbE and 25 GbE or 100 GbE systems with wire-speed Layer 2 and 3 features that delivers predictable performance and zero packet loss at line-rate across all ports and packet sizes. Enhanced for storage with efficient design, it provides enterprise-level performance with attractive economics and outstanding ROI. Networks built on the HPE SN2410M are fast, reliable, and scalable while also being affordable and easy to manage. They support primary and secondary storage, providing consistently fair, fast, low-latency connectivity even under heavy workloads or a mix of different port speeds. This makes them ideal for storage, hyper converged, financial services, and media and entertainment deployments.
The HPE M-series SN2410M Ethernet switch is a ToR data center switch offering two form-factor configurations: a 1U 48-port 25 GbE SFP28 with 8-port 100 GbE QSFP28, or a 1U 48-port 10GbE SFP+ with 8-port 100 GbE QSFP28.
Each switch offers cost-effective options with entry at 24-ports and a pay-as-you grow with a software license offering more flexibility to customers to add capacity when needed.
Each switch delivers 100 GbE ports that may be further split into four 25 GbE ports or support for 40 GbE that can be further split into four 10 GbE.
Each switch delivers data rates from 1 GbE to 100 GbE (1, 10, 25, 40, 100 GbE) providing future-proofing for connectivity options.
Superior Performance with Future-proof Growth
Enhanced for Demanding Enterprise Data Centers and Storage Environments
The HPE M-series SN2410M switch provides a flexible combination of ports, allowing great flexibility and efficiency, simplifying scale-out environments, and saving on total cost of ownership (TCO).
Enhanced port configuration enables high-speed rack connectivity to the server at 10 GbE or 25 GbE speeds with 100 GbE uplink ports that allow for a variety of blocking ratios that suit specific application requirements.
High Density Data Center Switching
The HPE M-series SN2410M Ethernet switches deliver predictable and consistent throughput regardless of the packet size being transferred, the mixture of ports which are sending data and even within mixed speed environments.
It provides wire-rate performance with zero packet loss across all frame sizes, avoiding any negative impact on applications that could occur with frame loss as unexpected packet loss is unacceptable in modern data centers, especially within a storage network.
Unleash Storage Performance and Improve Flash ROI
The HPE M-series SN2410M switch provides ultra-low latency of under 300ns port-to-port. This is advantageous for flash storage, which has moved latency bottlenecks from storage access to the network, as well as for the burst nature of today’s software defined and cloud data centers traffic.
The buffering architecture of HPE SN2410M switches provides superior micro burst absorption for applications that burst data at random intervals.
Redefine HPE Storage Networking
A wide range of storage area network products and solutions that meet any customer requirements for performance, cost, scalability, manageability and investment protection.
- HPE BladeSystem c-Class 10Gb SFP+ SR Transceiver
- HPE BladeSystem c-Class 10GbE SFP+ to SFP+ 3m Direct Attach Copper Cable
- HPE BladeSystem c-Class 10GbE SFP+ to SFP+ 5m Direct Attach Copper Cable
- HPE BladeSystem c-Class 40Gb QSFP+ MPO SR4 100m Transceiver
- HPE BladeSystem c-Class 40G QSFP+ to QSFP+ 3m Direct Attach Copper Cable
- HPE BladeSystem c-Class 40G QSFP+ to QSFP+ 5m Direct Attach Copper Cable
- HPE BladeSystem c-Class 40G QSFP+ to QSFP+ 15m Active Optical Cable
- HPE BladeSystem c-Class 40G QSFP+ to 4x10G SFP+ 3m Direct Attach Copper Splitter Cable
- HPE BladeSystem c-Class QSFP+ to 4x10G SFP+ 15m Active Optical Cable
- HPE 10GBase-T SFP+ Transceiver
- HPE 40Gb QSFP+ Bidirectional Transceiver
- HPE 25Gb SFP28 to SFP28 3m Direct Attach Copper Cable
- HPE 25Gb SFP28 to SFP28 5m Direct Attach Copper Cable
- HPE 25Gb SFP28 SR 100m Transceiver
- HPE 100Gb QSFP28 to QSFP28 3m Direct Attach Copper Cable
- HPE 100Gb QSFP28 to QSFP28 5m Direct Attach Copper Cable
- HPE 100Gb QSFP28 to QSFP28 7m Active Optical Cable
- HPE 100Gb QSFP28 to QSFP28 15m Active Optical Cable
- HPE 100Gb QSFP28 to 4x25Gb SFP28 3m Direct Attach Copper Cable
- Aruba 10G SFP+ to SFP+ 1m Direct Attach Copper Cable
- Aruba 10G SFP+ to SFP+ 3m Direct Attach Copper Cable
- Aruba 10G SFP+ to SFP+ 7m Direct Attach Copper Cable
- HP Cablu DAC X240 SFP+ 7m (JC784C)
- HPE X120 1G SFP RJ45 T Transceiver
- HPE X130 10G SFP+ LC SR Transceiver
- HPE X130 10G SFP+ LC LR Transceiver
- HPE FlexNetwork X240 10G SFP+ to SFP+ 0.65m Direct Attach Copper Cable
- HPE FlexNetwork X240 10G SFP+ to SFP+ 1.2m Direct Attach Copper Cable
- HPE FlexNetwork X240 10G SFP+ to SFP+ 3m Direct Attach Copper Cable
- HPE X120 1G SFP LC SX Transceiver
- HPE X120 1G SFP LC LX Transceiver
- HP Cablu DAC X240 SFP+ SFP+ 5m (JG081C)
- HPE X140 40G QSFP+ MPO SR4 XCVR
- Cablu DAC HP X241 40G QSFP QSFP 1m
- HPE FlexNetwork X240 40G QSFP+ QSFP+ 3m Direct Attach Copper Cable
- HPE X240 40G QSFP+ QSFP+ 5m DAC Cable
- HPE X240 QSFP+ 4x10G SFP+ 1m DAC Cable
- HPE FlexNetwork X240 40G QSFP+ to 4x10G SFP+ 3m Direct Attach Copper Splitter Cable
- HPE X240 QSFP+ 4x10G SFP+ 5m DAC Cable
- HPE X140 40G QSFP+ LC LR4 SM 10km 1310nm Transceiver
- HPE X140 40G QSFP+ CSR4 300m XCVR
- HPE X242 40G QSFP+ TO QSFP+ 1M DAC CABLE
- HPE X150 100G QSFP28 CWDM4 2km SM XCVR
- HPE X140 40G QSFP+ LC BiDi 100m MM XCVR
- HPE X150 100G QSFP28 LC LR4 10km SM XCVR
- HPE X240 QSFP28 4xSFP28 1m DAC Cable
- HPE X240 QSFP28 4xSFP28 3m DAC Cable
- HPE StoreFabric M-series with RoCE—the most flexible and efficient high-performance network transport technical white paper
- West London College basis future growth on HPE technology
- HPE SN2410M Switch
- HPE CloudPhysics Security – Frequently asked questions
- HPE M-series for Nutanix architecture guide
- Flash Storage Technologies Expert Guide: NAND, NVMe-oF, & SSD
- Advance your Hybrid Cloud journey with integrated HPE vSAN Readynodes solution brief
- Create intelligent storage operations with HPE and VMware secure workloads and data solutions solution brief
- Transform your Operations with HPE Hybrid Cloud with VMware Cloud foundation solution brief
- Healthcare and life sciences at HPE DISCOVER 2022
- HPE Factory Express Product Customization Services data sheet
- HPE CloudPhysics Dependency Mapping – Frequently asked questions
Be the first to review “HPE SN2410bM 10GbE 24SFP+ 4QSFP28 Power to Connector Airflow Switch”