- 19“ one-sectioned wall-mounted cabinet with IP30 protection
- Cabinet is to be hanged right on the wall.
- Cabinet includes two sliding vertical rails.
- Cabinet construction:
– Compact welded cabinet
– Safety hardened glass door, thickness 4 mm. On demand may be metal or perforated.
- Max. permissible load of the door is 10 kg.
- Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 µm.
- Cabinets are intended for installation of data and telecommunication devices and their distribution systems.
- The frame of the cabinet and all the removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the period of use of the cabinet.
- There is one M8 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the bonding.
- Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed in the top and the bottom part of the cabinet rear side, others are in the top and the bottom side of cabinet.
- An A6 version has several openings in the top and bottom part of the cabinet which allow to install ventilation units and which are covered with break-out blanking panels.
Based on 0 reviews