- Obsolete Date 31-03-2021
- End of support date 31-03-2026
- Height 15mm
- Write IOPS Random Write IOPS (4KiB, Q=16)=21,500 Max Random Write IOPS (4KiB)=21,500@Q1
- Read IOPS Random Read IOPS (4KiB, Q=16)=115,000 Max Random Read IOPS (4KiB)=340,000@Q256
- Lifetime Writes 876
- Plug Type Hot Pluggable
- Power (Watts) 8.72
- Endurance DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day) 0.5
- Warranty 3/0/0 warranty Customer Self Repair (CSR) subject to maximum usage limitations. Maximum usage limit: This is the maximum amount of data that can be written to the drive. Drives that have reached this limit will not be eligible for warranty coverage.
Do you need to accelerate the performance of your data-intensive applications? HPE Read Intensive (RI) Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver high performance and endurance for applications requiring high random read IOPS performance. HPE (RI) SSDs are backed by over 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification  ensuring reliable, high performing drives. HPE Value SAS SSDs offer a significant performance boost over SATA SSDs with roughly twice the IOPS of SATA SSDs, enabling you to improve transactional database workloads with affordable Value SAS SSDs. HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to your data by providing the assurance that drive firmware comes from a trusted source. Icons on the HPE Smart Carrier take the guesswork out of a drive’s status, and a "do not remove" button prevents data loss from human error. You can also monitor the lifespan of your SSD with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge, allowing you to determine if any drives are at risk of failure.
- HPE 960 GB, 1.92 TB, 3.84 TB, 7.68 TB, 15.36 TB SAS 12G, Read Intensive, SFF (2.5-inch), SC, 3-year Warranty SSD
- HPE 480 GB, 960 GB, 1.92 TB, 3.84 TB NVMe x4 Lanes Read Intensive M.2 22110 3yr Wty Digitally Signed Firmware SSD
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
HPE solid state drives are ideal for big data analytics, cloud computing, active archiving, database applications, and data warehousing.
Achieve higher IOPs to enhance the performance of your data center.
Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities
12 Gb/s SAS, 6 Gb/s SATA, NVMe, M.2, and M.2 Enablement Kits
HPE Multi Vendor SSDs Offer Longer SKU Lifecycles and Immediate Availability on SATA SSDs
HPE enhanced its extensive SSD portfolio with a Multi Vendor SSD SKU offering that allows for extended SKU lifecycles, immediately available supply and preferably priced SATA SSDs.
Available in a variety of storage capacities, HPE Value SAS SSDs are the perfect choice for supporting read-intensive and mixed-use applications
HPE Multi Vendor SSD SKU offering ensures the SATA SSD selected, delivers the minimum level of performance published, or better.
Optimized for enterprise application workloads, HPE Value SAS SSDs allow you to do more work with fewer servers by improving and consolidating transactional database workloads
HPE Value SAS SSDs allow you to reduce operating costs for storing, powering and maintaining servers, as well as reducing your data center footprint
HPE Value SAS solid state drives (SSDs) support 12 Gbs, versus SATA SSDs at 6 Gbs
HPE Value SAS SSDs Offer Twice the IOPS of SATA SSDs, Significantly Improving Workload Performance
- Understanding endurance and performance characteristics of HPE solid-state drives technical white paper
 HPE internal lab testing. 3.35 million hour test quant is derived from a combination of drive qualification test plans, specifically HDDQ spec-supplier responsibility to perform, HDDQ spec-HPE responsibility to perform, Reliability Demonstration Test (RDT) spec, CSI integration test spec and pilot test requirements. Test conducted in May 2017.