- Obsolete Date 31-10-2020
- End of support date 31-10-2025
Do you need to find a solution for lowering the cost of your scalable storage? SUSE Enterprise Storage powered by Ceph is an intelligent software-defined storage management solution that enables organizations to deliver highly scalable, resilient and cost-efficient storage. This storage can seamlessly adapt to changing business and data demands. You can transform your enterprise storage infrastructure to reduce storage costs while providing almost unlimited scalability. Designed for reliability with a self healing architecture, high availability (HA) means nodes can fail without losing data. You can also start small and grow to exabyte scalability (1 Million TB).
- Unified block, object and files solution with the production-ready CephFS.
- An advanced graphical user interface for simplified management and improved cost efficiency using the openATTIC open source storage management system.
- Better data protection and improved disaster recovery via long-distance replication for block storage and multisite object storage replication.
- Improved cluster orchestration using Salt for simplified storage cluster management.
- iTernity iCAS certified with HPE ProLiant and SES 4 powered by Ceph technology
- First production release of CephFS, Ceph file system.
The SUSE Enterprise Storage for HPE Apollo and ProLiant Servers products from Hewlett Packard Enterprise offer reliability, availability and serviceability (RAS) features designed to increase system uptime.
Comprehensive global services options provide a trusted and reliable support system.
The SUSE Enterprise Storage for HPE Apollo and ProLiant Servers products from Hewlett Packard Enterprise are certified and supported across the entire serve portfolios.
Enterprise users can build a mission-critical environment with SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension and HPE ServiceGuard for Linux.
Optimized Solutions for Storage
The SUSE Enterprise Storage for HPE Apollo and ProLiant Servers is powered by Ceph an open source software that lowers the costs of scalable storage by running on distributed Hewlett Packard Enterprise server clusters delivering block (virtual machine storage) and object (archive storage) solutions.