- Obsolete Date 31-12-2022
- End of support date 31-12-2027
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) (WxDxH) 5.9 x 13.4 x 8.3 in
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) (WxDxH) 150 x 340 x 210 mm
- UPS Battery type Maintenance-free, sealed, valve-regulated lead acid (VRLA)
- Warranty 3 year limited warranty
- Power output Operating Voltage Settings Power Out (VA/Watts) 220V/230V/240V 1000VA/700W
- Power distribution Single Phase
- Weight 25.3 lb
- Form factor Tower
- Weight 11.5 kg
Do you need more reliable power with advance battery management in a space saving design? HPE Line Interactive Tower Uninterruptible Power Systems deliver clean power with an advanced battery management capability. Computing environments are expected to deal with the frequencies and severities of power outages, increased power demands from the public and private cloud, software as a service (SaaS), and mobile computing plus online services and applications while maintaining tight cost controls. HPE Line Interactive Tower Uninterruptible Power Systems was designed to meet these needs and exceed expectations as the industry requires a reliable, efficient and easy-to-use UPS within your computing environment.
- LCD offers an industry leading graphical interface that provides critical UPS information in a single screen view.
- Remote access through an optional 1GbE network management adapter.
- Slim tower design help to conserve valuable space.
The HPE Line Interactive Tower Uninterruptible Power Systems models lower your power protection cost by providing up to eight (8) power outlets per UPS, allowing you to safeguard your IT and office equipment.
Standard features include an intuitive front panel display, enhanced battery management (EBM), network transient protection, and serial and USB ports for data exchange with the host computer.
Includes (at no additional cost) HPE Power Protector Software that provides the flexibility to monitor power conditions and control the HPE Line Interactive Tower Uninterruptible Power Systems both locally or remotely.
Backed by a 3-year limited warranty and an exclusive 30-day battery pre-failure warning, which provides notification from the HPE Power Protector software of an impending battery failure.
Delivers Power Protection and Management for IT Environments
LCD offers an industry-leading graphical interface that provides complete critical UPS information in a single screen view.
HPE Line Interactive Tower Uninterruptible Power Systems batteries can be hot-swapped safely without ever shutting down equipment.
Simple and Fast Integration
Enhanced system flexibility with two independently controlled load segments.
Includes a front panel LCD display for ease of management.
HPE Power Protector Software and an optional UPS Network Module enables you to monitor and manage power through HPE Systems Insight Manager and other SNMP management programs or via a standard Web browser (UPS Network Module optional on R1500 G4).
The HPE Line Interactive Tower Uninterruptible Power Systems models provide from 1.5kVA (R1500 G4) up to 7.2kVA (R7000) of output power in as little as 4U of rack space.
Increased Efficiency and Capacity to Maintain Uptime and Business Continuity
- HPE ML350 GEN10 3104 1P 4LFF NHP SVR/TV
- HPE ML350 Gen10 3106 1P 16G 4LFF Svr/TV
- HPE ML350 Gen10 4110 1P 16G 8SFF Svr
- HPE ML350 Gen10 4114 2P 32G 8SFF Rck Svr
- HPE ML350 Gen10 5118 2P 32G 8SFF Svr
- HPE Trng Credits Serveres/Hybrid IT SVC
- HPE R/T2200 G4 Extended Runtime Module
- HPE R/T3000 G4 Extended Runtime Module
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 4110 1P 16GB-R E208i-a 8SFF 1x800W RPS Solution Svr
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 3204 1P 8GB-R S100i 4LFF-NHP 500W PS Server
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 3204 1P 16GB-R S100i 4LFF 1x500W RPS Server
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 4208 1P 16GB-R E208i-a 4LFF 1x500W RPS Server
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 4210 1P 16GB-R P408i-a 8SFF 1x800W RPS Server
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 4214 1P 32GB-R P408i-a 8SFF 1x800W RPS Server
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 5218 1P 32GB-R P408i-a 8SFF 2x800W RPS Server