- Obsolete Date 31-12-2099
- End of support date 31-12-2104
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 140 x 86 x 26.5 mm
- Input voltage 56 VDC, PoE/PoE+
- Ports 1 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet, PoE/PoE+ for uplink 1 local 10/100/1000BASE-T and 2 passive pass-through RJ-45 ports
- Warranty Aruba limited lifetime warranty
- Weight 7.9 oz
- Mounting Supports wall-box and desk mount deployments
- Connectivity, standard 5GHz 802.11ac 2×2 MIMO, or 2.4GHz 802.11n 2×2 MIMO, or 5GHz 802.11ac 1×1 MIMO and 2.4GHz 802.11n 1×1 MIMO
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 5.5 x 3.4 x 1.0 in
- Weight 225 g
The Aruba 203H Series Unified Hospitality Access Points, cost-effective 802.11ac APs with single- or dual-radio mode, deliver high-performance Wi-Fi networking for hospitality and branch offices, while minimizing costs for low-to-moderate density areas. The compact Aruba 203H AP is software-configurable to operate in either 1×1 dual-radio mode, or 2×2 single-radio mode. It supports up to 867 Mbps in the 5 GHz band or up to 400 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band in single-radio 2×2 mode. In dual-radio 1×1 mode, the maximum data rates for the 203H AP are up to 433 Mbps in the 5 GHz band and 200 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band.
- Cost-effective IEEE 802.11ac access point with configurable single- or dual-radio mode.
- Supports up to 867 Mbps in the 5 GHz band or up to 400 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band in single-radio 2×2 mode and, in dual-radio 1×1 mode, up to 433 Mbps in the 5 GHz band and 200 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band.
This AP can be deployed in either controller-based (ArubaOS) or controllerless (InstantOS) mode.
The 203H can also be easily converted to a desk-mounted (remote) AP, using an optional accessory stand.
Aruba 203H Series Unified Hospitality Access Points ship with everything you need to deploy as a wall-mounted (hospitality) AP, attaching directly to a standard single-gang data wall-box.
Flexible IEEE 802.11ac Radio Architecture
Aruba 203H Series Unified Hospitality Access Points are software-configurable to operate in either 1×1 dual-radio mode, or 2×2 single-radio dual-band mode.
The 203H AP supports up to 867 Mbps in the 5 GHz band (with 2SS/VHT80 clients) or up to 400 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (with 2SS/VHT40 clients). In 1×1 dual-radio mode, these maximum speeds are up to 433 Mbps and 200 Mbps respectively.
The integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) helps provide secure storage of credentials and keys as well as secure boot features.
Aruba 203H Series Unified Hospitality Access Points with integrated wireless intrusion protection offer threat protection and mitigation, and eliminate the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
The 203H AP can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available.
Aruba 203H Series Unified Hospitality Access Points, with Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology, automatically assign channel and power settings, provide airtime fairness and ensure that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high performance WLANs.
Help Secure Your Wireless Network
RF Management to Deliver Reliable, High-performance WLANs
- Aruba 3 Year Foundation Care Next Business Day Exchange AP-203H Service
- Aruba 5 Year Foundation Care Next Business Day Exchange AP-203H Service