- Obsolete Date 31-12-2099
- End of support date 31-12-2104
- Weight 193 g
- Wi-Fi antenna Integrated down-tilt omni-directional antennas with maximum individual antenna gain of 3.3dBi in 2.4GHz and 5.8dBi in 5GHz
- Radio coverage Dual radio for simultaneous dual-band operation. 5 GHz 802.11ac 2×2 MIMO for up to 867 Mbps wireless data rate, with Multi User MIMO support (Wi-Fi 5). 2.4 GHz 802.11n 2×2 MIMO for up to 300 Mbps wireless data rate (Wi-Fi 4).
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 1.3 x 6.0 x 6.0 in
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 34 x 152 x 152 mm
- Weight 0.4 lb
- Warranty Aruba Instant On 1 Year warranty with 24X7 phone support for first 90 days and chat support for the entire warranty period. Community support as long as you own the products.
- Mounting The access point ships with a (black) mount clip to attach to suspended ceiling rails, and a (white) mount clip to attach to solid surfaces (wall/ceiling).
- Ports (1) uplink Gigabit Ethernet port, with POE-in support (802.3af)
- Certifications UL 2043 plenum rating EN 60601-1-1 and EN 60601-1-2 (for deployment in medical environments) Wi-Fi Alliance certified (WFA) 802.11ac with Wave 2 (Wi-Fi 5), WPA2, WPA3, Enhanced Open (OWE)
- Connectivity, standard IEEE 802.11ac, 802.11n
- Input voltage Power over Ethernet (POE): 802.3af (class 3) or DC power (12V). Power sources sold separately.
Aruba Instant On AP11 Indoor Access Points deliver affordable, business-grade Wave 2 802.11ac Wi-Fi for low- to medium-density small business environments. Business-grade capabilities are designed to meet the mobile, IoT, and security needs of smaller law firms, dental offices, and retailers at an attractive price point. The compact form factor of the Aruba Instant On AP11 indoor access points deliver enhanced security, multi-user capabilities, and an aggregate peak data rate of 1.2 Gbps to support high-definition video streaming and cloud application requirements. These access points (AP) come with a built-in controller to simplify deployment, making it easy to install and manage multiple access points without requiring extensive IT experience, additional hardware, or software applications. The Aruba Instant On AP11 indoor AP is designed for cost-effective, small business deployments such as café, exclusive boutique stores, and Small Office/Home Office.
- Entry-level wireless access points for small and growing businesses at a cost-sensitive price.
- Comes with an integrated virtual controller for simple deployment of multiple access points.
- Support for WPA2/WPA3 protected employee and guest login with Enhanced Open for per user guest access.
Conveniently expands your network to hard-to-wire areas and can remove spotty connections and dead zones, to provide Wi-Fi where you need it.
Aruba Instant On AP11 Indoor Access Points feature built-in wireless mesh capabilities to cost-effectively extend Wi-Fi connectivity without additional cables.
Eliminates High Cost of Cabling with Full-Scale Wireless Mesh Coverage
Simple to build landing page lets you customize your guest access page with your logo, your own brand, and acceptance of use language.
Ideal for small and growing businesses like cafés, retail stores or professional offices, and other Wi-Fi hotspots.
The Aruba Instant On portfolio comes with flexible management options to choose from: The Instant On mobile app guides you through step-by-step from initial set-up to ongoing management.
Effortless set-up right out of the box – in the palm of your hand.
The Aruba Instant On AP11 Indoor Access Point is built with premium hardware and software quality that’s as reliable as coming from a trusted vendor.
Simplicity is the Key to a Great Wi-Fi Experience
Fast Connectivity with 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Points that is Simple to Deploy
Aruba Instant On AP11 Indoor Access Points include an easy to use web GUI and templates so access points are up and running in minutes.
802.11ac Wave 2 features include 2×2:2SS and up to 80 MHz channel bandwidth.
Dual-band wireless (2.4GHz and 5GHz) for combined speeds of up to 1.2Gbps support high-bandwidth activities such as video, voice, and conferencing solutions.
Aruba Instant On AP11 Indoor Access Points allow for any change to the primary AP configuration to be automatically pushed to every AP in the same cluster.
A secondary AP automatically takes over if the primary AP experiences an outage for always-on Wi-Fi. Provide easy, error-free deployment of multiple access points.
Aruba Instant On AP11 Indoor Access Points feature the only premium-grade access point with Wi-Fi Alliance WPA2/WPA3 and Enhanced Open support for protected wireless access.
Create up to eight different SSIDs under one network name to keep your data safe, whether surfing the web or checking HR data.
Protect Sensitive Data with WPA2/WPA3 and Enhanced Open
- HPE 3 Year Foundation Care Next Business Day Exchange Aruba Instant ON Access Point Service
- Aruba Instant Small Business 12V/30W Power Adapter
- Aruba Instant On 15.4W 802.3af POE Midspan Injector
- ARUBA INSTANT ON 12V POWER ADAPTER