- Obsolete Date 31-12-2022
- End of support date 31-12-2027
- Dynamic load 3000 lb (1361 kg)
- Door color Black with industry standard flush locking handle and silver accents
- Frame color Black
- Total cabinet area (HxWxD) 78.98 x 44.30 x 31.34 in (200.66 x 112.52 x 79.78 cm)
- Rack height 42U
- Rack width 80 cm
- Rack depth 107.5 cm
- Warranty HPE G2 Enterprise Series Racks are covered by a 10-year limited warranty.
- Rack capacity 42U
- Static load 3000 lb (1361 kg)
Do you need a rack that helps fine-tune options to achieve more compute power in limited space? HPE G2 Enterprise Series Racks offer innovative physical security, structural integrity, cooling and cable management features and a wide choice of power and switching options to match your high-density IT requirements today and in the future. G2 Enterprise Series Racks have a 10-year limited warranty that provides either repair or complete replacement of the rack. We can offer this industry-leading warranty due to the highly durable design with fully-wielded, roll-form rack design, heavy-gauge rails, and heavy-duty castors. Select shock pallet models include packaging specifically designed to support the shipment of pre-configured racks with up to 3,000 pounds of IT equipment. Choose an HPE G2 Enterprise Series Rack for IT workloads that require a greater load capacity, additional physical security options or if you prefer a rack that can be fully configured and shipped to your site.
- 10-year limited warranty that provides either repair or complete replacement of the rack.
- Network racks include repositioned vertical EIA rails to accommodate front to rear cabling and additional bristle covered cable access slots to prevent mixing of air and allow pass-through of cables.
- Universal lock tooling that supports the integration of electronic and biometric security solutions.
- Flush-mount side panels allow racks to be bayed with side panels installed.
- Redesigned rack bottom providing unobstructed access to data center floor.
- Removal and reversible rack canopy with pre-installed brush strips capable of supporting easy pass-through of large cables and connectors.
An innovative 80% open perforation area on the door helps better cool servers.
Side EIA mounting rails designed to support front-to-back cabling.
Flush-mounted side panels (optional) support rack baying with side panels installed.
Cable management in the back of the rack provides tool-less operations and extra space for hot air to pass from the rack.
Reclaim Limited Space, Power, and Cooling Resources
HPE G2 Enterprise Series Racks with up to 3000 pounds of dynamic loading capacity allow you to ship fully configured racks to save deployment time. Move your IT rack where you need it knowing your equipment is safe.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise can help to simplify IT purchasing, installation, usage, and maintenance.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers an extensive range of rack, power, and KVM products so you can create the infrastructure suitable to your compute workload.
HPE management tools help maintain and manage all equipment in the rack.
HPE Foundation Care services purchased for servers and storage extend to your rack and power infrastructure products. What is the HPE advantage for you?
HPE G2 Enterprise Series Racks are designed for and tested to perform with HPE Server, Storage and Networking technology solutions.
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Advantage
Full line of options and accessories to create the rack that supports your compute solution needs.
Flexible mounting options that maximize the space available for IT equipment.
Front & rear doors, keys, and hardware kit included.
Universal rack design compatible with all HPE rack mount products including servers, networking, and storage.
HPE G2 Enterprise Series Racks load capacity ratings help achieve maximum utilization of rack space.
Designed for the Data Center
HPE Racks Survive Destructive Testing
HPE Server Racks support your data center needs now and in the future. Built to work seamlessly with HPE Servers, Networking, and Storage, HPE Racks will save time and money so your IT staff can spend their time innovating new solutions.