· 19“ free-standing cabinet with IP20 protection.
· Cabinet includes 4 sliding vertical rails for device mounting (6 rails for cabinets deeper than 800 mm).
· Cabinet construction:
– Welded steel frame with removable side panels,
– Single or double doors in variants fully-metal, perforated (80% and 86% air permeability) or glazed with safety tempered glass 4 mm. They can be on the front or back of the cabinet.
· Max. permissible load of the door is 20 kg.
· Min. thickness of the surface finish is 65 µm.
· These cabinets are intended for installation data and telecommunication devices and their distribution systems.
· The frame of the cabinet and all removable parts (side and rear covers, doors…) are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the entire period of use of the cabinet.
· There is one M8 screw placed on the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the bonding.
· Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed in the top and the bottom part of the cabinet.
· the office
· the cabinet is not intended for outdoor installations and for installations in environment that can negatively influence the functionality of the cabinet and the mounted devices (e.g. environment with danger of explosion or humid and wet surroundings).
Must be protected against
· mechanical damage,
· improper handling,
· a different usage than the cabinet is intended for.
Improper handling is especially
· overloading (exceeding the maximum recommended load),
· device installation that can negatively influence the operation and function of the cabinet or the installed equipment,
· change of the construction or design of the cabinet.
Installation of the cabinet
· To ensure the maximum recommended load, it is necessary to distribute the load evenly.
· Place the cabinet on a flat floor and adjust any differences using levelling feet.
· To avoid dust penetration in case the cables lead through some of the cable openings, it is possible to sealed it using a blanking panel with a brush and equip it with a hem edge (both are included in the supply).
· All parts are made of recyclable materials and after decommissioning the cabinet, they must be disposed of according to relevant regulations.
Certificate and conformity
· This product is certified with TÜV SÜD Czech, certificate number 11.398.139, date 14/02/2018 and is fully in accordance with ČSN EN 62208 ed.2:2012 (EN 62208:2011).