- Obsolete Date 31-12-2099
- End of support date 31-12-2104
- Power Consumption 29.3 W (maximum)
- Operating humidity range 15 to 95% @ 104°F (40°C) (noncondensing)
- Memory and processor Dual Core ARM Cortex A9 @ 1016 MHz 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM Packet buffer size: 12.38 MB 4.5MB Ingress/7.875MB Egress 4 GB eMMC.
- Weight 2.41 kg
- Switching capacity 56 Gbps
- Heat dissipation 100 BTU/hr (105.5 kJ/hr)
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 1.73 x 17.42 x 7.88 in
- Management features Aruba AirWave Central Network Management IMC – Intelligent Management Center Command-line interface Web browser Configuration menu SNMP manager Telnet RMON1 FTP Out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or micro USB)
- Latency 1000 Mb Latency: < 3.8 µs
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 4.39 x 44.25 x 20.02 cm.
- Ports (24) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports (4) SFP
- Weight 5.31 lb
- Input voltage 100 – 127 / 200 – 240 VAC, rated
- Throughput up to 41.7 Mpps
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty: See www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary for warranty and support information included with your product purchase.
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed for customer creating digital workplaces optimized for mobile users. These Layer 3 access switches are easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and cloud-based Aruba Central. Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) provides stacking scale and simplicity for enterprise edge, SMB and branch offices. The 2930F delivers performance and value with support for RIP routing, Access OSPF, 10GbE uplinks, up to 740W PoE+, robust QoS, and requires no software licensing.
- Scale with 8 chassis VSF stacking.
- Simplify with zero touch provisioning (ZTP) and cloud-based Aruba Central support.
- Convenient built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks and up to 740W PoE+.
- Aruba Layer 3 switch series that is easy to deploy and manage with Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave.
Robust Layer 3 feature set includes Access OSPF, static and RIP routing, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6 with no software licensing required.
Supports Aruba Airwave Network Management software to provide common platform for Zero Touch Provisioning management, and monitoring for wired and wireless network devices.
Stacking with Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) and convenient built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks and PoE+ models deliver right-size network access performance.
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC, to enable the mobile campus with SDN optimizations, low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) virtualizes up to eight physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.
RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series provides performance, security, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB, and branch office networks.
High-Performance Access Layer Switches
Performance and Power at the Edge
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances while protecting your data from both inside and outside attacks.
Flexible authentication options include standards based security protocols such as 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, to enhance security and policy-driven application authentication.
Powerful, multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements.
Simplify with Integrated Wired/Wireless Management
Security and Quality of Service You Can Rely on
Optimized for the digital workplace with unified management tools such as Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba Airwave and Aruba Central. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
Cloud-based management supported by Aruba Central.
Supports up to 740W of internal PoE+ power for wireless access points, cameras and phones.
Out-of-band Ethernet management port keeps management traffic segmented from your network data traffic.
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 0.5m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 1.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 2.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 5.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 15.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 30.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 50.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE 3Y FC NBD Exch Aruba 2930F 24G SVC
- HPE 5Y FC NBD Exch Aruba 2930F 24G SVC
- HPE X410 1U Universal 4-post Rackmount Kit
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 fiber 1m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 fiber 2m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 5m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 15m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 30m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 50m Cable
- Policy Enforcement Firewall – Infographic
- Key Dynamic Segmentation Use Cases – At A Glance
- Eyes on the goal, head in the game: football powerhouse AFC Ajax finds a new edge
- Dynamic Segmentation Solution Overview
- Policy Enforcement Firewall for Dynamic Segmentation – Technology Brief
- Web Content Classification Bundle – Datasheet
- The Network Switch in a Mobile First World – Solution Overview
- Aruba Play Card for Primary Education
- Aruba Products and Solutions Brochure
- Aruba 2930F TAA Switch Series – Data sheet
- Aruba Product and Solution Poster
- Aruba 2930F Switch Series Technical Product Guide
- Aruba 2930F Switch Series Data Sheet
- Aruba 2930F Switch Series