- Obsolete Date 30-06-2023
- End of support date 30-06-2028
- Aggregate switch bandwidth 1536 Gbps, maximum, depending on model
- Ports 24-48 ports
- Protocol supported Fibre Channel
- Weight 17.9lb
- Model availability 48-port base switch with 24 active ports, 48-port switch 24 active ports with 24 32Gb SFP+, 48-port switch 48 active ports with 48 32Gb SFP+
- Software (required) NX-OS: 8.3(1) or later DCNM version: 11.0(1) or later
- Software (optional) HPE SN6000C Enterprise Package License, HPE SN6000C Data Center Network Manager (DCNM) License, HPE SN6620C 8-port Upgrade License
- Weight 8.11kg
- Management software HPE SN6000C Data Center Network Manager License (Optional)
- Form factor 1U
- Upgradability 8-port upgrade license
- Media types Physical hardware and e-delivery license
- Availability features Delivers the same outstanding availability and reliability as previous generation HPE StoreFabric SN6010C Fibre Channel Switches by providing optional redundancy on all major components such as power supplies and fans.
- Port speed 32 Gbps Fibre Channel
- Warranty The hardware warranty covers firmware and embedded non-saleable software. For extended hardware installation and maintenance information, go to: https://ssc.hpe.com/portal/site/ssc/
- Encryption capability AES 128-bit
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 1.72 x 17.3 x 22.3 in
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 4.37 x 43.9 x 56.6 cm
Are you looking for a high-speed Fibre Channel connectivity for All-Flash arrays? HPE StoreFabric SN6620C Fibre Channel Switch delivers 32 Gbps FC switching providing high-speed FC connectivity from the server rack to the SAN core. It empowers small, midsize, and large enterprises that are rapidly deploying cloud-scale applications providing the benefits of greater bandwidth, scale, and consolidation. The switch allows seamless transition to Fibre Channel Non-Volatile Memory Express (FC-NVMe) workloads whenever available without any hardware upgrade in the SAN. For flexibility, the HPE StoreFabric SN6620C Fibre Channel Switch scales from 24-48 ports. Additionally, investing in this switch for the lower speed (8 or 16 Gbps) server rack gives you the flexibility to upgrade to 32 Gbps performance in the future.
- New DCNM switch-based SAN Management software license
- HPE C-series SAN Insights software license that enables you to monitor, analyze, identify, and troubleshoot performance issues of the SAN fabrics.
High-speed Fibre Channel Connectivity for All-Flash Arrays
Delivers powerful Representational State Transfer (REST) and NX-API capabilities to enable flexible and rapid programming of utilities for the SAN.
HPE StoreFabric SN6620C Fibre Channel Switch supports slow-drain detection and isolation, VSAN technology, access control lists for hardware-based intelligent frame processing, smart zoning, and other various services.
Provides visibility into all virtual machines that are accessing the storage LUNs in the fabric and provide an end-to-end view for analytics.
Intelligent Network Services for SAN
Consolidate separate physical SAN fabrics into one large fabric for ease of management and reduced total cost of ownership.
Cisco® Data Center Network Manager (Essentials Edition) software, included with the switch, provides a centralized management tool with task-based wizards that simplifies management of switches and fabrics. Additional advanced features are available with the DCNM licensed version, sold separately.
HPE StoreFabric SN6620C Fibre Channel Switch supports enhanced diagnostic features such as inter-switch link (ISL) and host-bus-adapter (HBA) diagnostics, read diagnostic parameter, link cable beacon, and advanced reliability features such as forward error correction (FEC) with HBA ports.
Increased fabric scalability provides more flexibility for a variety of SAN architectures.
Allow users to deploy them with 32 Gb, 16 Gb, or 8 Gb optics to accommodate their budget while being fully prepared for tomorrow.
HPE StoreFabric SN6620C Fibre Channel switch provides an option to deploy as few as 24 32 Gbps FC ports in the entry-level variant, which can grow in increments of 8 ports to 48 ports.
HPE StoreFabric SN6620C Fibre Channel Switch provides consistent 32 Gbps low-latency performance across every FC port on the switch.
Delivers increased performance with an aggregate bandwidth of 1536 Gbps for growing and dynamic workloads.
Supports the performance and scale required to deploy a dedicated and standalone FC SAN connecting both initiators and targets without requiring any other switching infrastructure.
Powered by the same high-performance 32 Gbps ASIC that powers the HPE StoreFabric SN8500C 32 Gbps Fibre Channel Director portfolio.
FC-NVMe-ready SAN switch with enhanced buffer-to-buffer (B2B) credits connecting both storage and host ports and FC link encryption.
HPE C-series SAN Insights (Cisco SAN Analytics) delivers deep visibility into I/O traffic between the compute and the storage infrastructure. This information is in addition to the already-available visibility obtained from individual ports, switches, servers, virtual machines, and storage arrays.
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 0.5m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 1.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 2.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 5.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 15.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 30.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE LC to LC Multi-mode OM3 2-Fiber 50.0m 1-Pack Fiber Optic Cable
- HPE MDS 9000 8Gb FC SFP+ Short Range Transceiver
- HPE StoreFabric C-series 16 Gb Fibre Channel SW SFP+ Transceiver
- HPE C-series 32 Gb Fibre Channel Short Wave SFP+ Transceiver
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 fiber 1m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 fiber 2m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 5m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 15m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 30m Cable
- HPE Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 50m Cable
- HPE Install Storage Switches SVC
- West London College basis future growth on HPE technology
- The Aberdeen eBook
- HPE DL380 server increases coffee solutions supplier’s security
- Well-known retail group chooses ‘pay-as-you-use’ route for HPE 3PAR refresh
- HPE StoreFabric SN6620C Fibre Channel Switch
- HPE DL380 server increases coffee solutions supplier’s security
- Wiley Le Stockage multicloud pour les nuls
- Die Bedeutung von Multi-Cloud
- Wiley Multicloud for dummies
- Stockage Flash pour la prochaine étape de la transformation digitale